Midnight Madness

Tonight, the whale suddenly decided to take itself out of the sea.

The after effect wasn't that pleasant.

I hate it.

I wish, I can do something about it.
I wish, the other sea creatures are not affected by it at all.

I wish, the sea is not as much polluted by the toxicity of the human being.
I wish the sea could still be the perfect home for us.

Have you ever felt so powerless seeing the people you really really love paving their way towards the monstrosity by the world as they are enticed by the pretty lights, but there you were, powerless to stop them. Nothing you can do about it.

And you had to watch them getting burned by the heat.

I hate it. 

I loathe it. 

I really hate that feeling.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reblog - MUET Speaking Sample Questions

It's Alright, My Child of Universe

Love is Cinta