Dream On, Live On.

Lately I have come to a realization that I was waaaaaayyyy too ambitious. Either it's my education or anything related to me, I was being way too ambitious. But is it wrong? No absolutely not. We all have the right to dream but then, it is important to know the limit of dreaming. So that, we don't get crushed too hard by the reality when things don't go the way we wanted them to be.

But you know, sometimes we dream too much but work less. Maybe, it is time to work hard. To get all that you want in life. 


Kan?

Anyway, keep dreaming, keep living.

Because HE values the effort more than the result.

:)

Comments

syahidahfouat said…
i feel the same way too.
Nia Ilemor said…
Good to know I'm not the only one, heheh.

Popular posts from this blog

Reblog - MUET Speaking Sample Questions

Reblog - MUET Speaking

Teach to Learn