Secret Garden

Assalamualaikum!


     Anyyeonghaseyo! I just thought that I should write a review. Heheh. But my review is not about the plot and stuff. I just review on what I learned from the story. Heheh. Or at least I thought so. Huhm.


     Okay so uhm, Secret Garden is a story of a rich man falling in love with a stunt woman and a little bit of fairy tales hah-oh-my-God-did-that-really-happen-impossible-no-scientific-explanation-no-way events. What I like this story is that how the leading role, Kim Joo Won is so realistic. I mean, the way he view everything is realistic. Joo Won falls in love to Gil Ra Im with no explanation. He has no idea why he likes her which make it, yeah I know, super romantic. Well, probably. It is funny the way he tries to understand and verify the reasons why he likes her. He knows that Ra Im is no match for him. he obviously realizes that by being in a relationship with Ra Im could jeopardize his position as a president of the company, ruining a chance of expanding the business and lost all the inheritance from the mother who is against the relationship. But still, he likes her. It's inexplicable.


He looks lil bit skinnier? But the smile is charming anyway. Heheh.


     Watching this drama opens up a new perspective of love relationship for me. The way Kim Joo Won is so realistic about every possibility of their romance is very interesting. He doesn't comfort Ra Im with sugar-coated reality but he did offer abundance of love. He realize the fact that if he gave up everything he has just to be with Ra Im, there is a possibility that he will probably blame her in the future if they're living the hard life. Because he's that kinda rich spoiled child. It's a relationship where he clarifies every bitter fact before he decide about their relationship. I don't really know how to explain but I really like the way he see things. Though they were head over heels in love with each other but they keep their eyes wide open to the hurtful reality.


     What can I conclude from the story is that, sometimes you fell for someone for no reason. No explanations. You could list all the characteristics of how you wanted your future bf/gf to be like, but when love strikes, the list will be no use. Also, first love is indeed hard to forget. You misunderstood things when you don't get clarification and that, could lead to a broken heart which will then gonna be needing years to heal. To heal that one broken heart, one could probably resort to hurting the other to equalize the level of that pain. But in the end of the day, one would probably realize that to actually heal the pain is to let go of everything. I mean the painful part.


     But there are also some fairy tale parts of the story that I found kinda absurd but it does makes the story more interesting so I'll pass. The apparently exchanged bodies after drinking some potion. Well overall I like the story. There are some parts that are quite cliche, like we could predict things. Only some. You know, those things rich guy does to the girl he loves because he is super rich. In this story, like many other love stories, love wins. And they then live happily with three cute boys. The way they got married is also one of the realistic view of Joo Won. No romantic proposal and stuff but still, so sweeeet. Though they never had a wedding ceremony and the mother still disapprove. You'll know why when you watch it. 


     I don't write the plot because I am super lazy and not really a good story-teller. Heheh. So that's all for the review. Have a nice day! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reblog - MUET Speaking Sample Questions

Reblog - MUET Speaking

Teach to Learn