An Update (?)

Assalamualaikum!

     Suffice to say that my sem break is so far so good. Alhamdulillah, today we are finally done with our FE (Field Experience) aka Forever Extraterrestrial har har har okay fine tak kelakar. Now it is time for the COWs and Report which, I uh will, ahem, get done with asap. Ahem lagi. Seems that my friends are having fun with FE. Happy for you guiseeeee! Really. At first, I'm quite, envious. I mean, why does everyone seems like they're having loads of fun in their FE while we're here were just like T____T  Well, on a brighter note, I managed to finish reading two books during FE! Yeay me! Will have to write a review of one of the books. I personally think that book is sooo touching tsk tsk. I totally would put it on my books-to-recommend list.

     Regarding FE, well, like a friend of mine said, won't say that I was having fun but also, didn't say it is not useful. But you know, I remember sitting in in the class with them, observing (kengkonon, more like, pretending to be paying attention when my eyes fought the urge to shut). Anyway, it was a three-period class. Yes, you're reading it right people, it's a three-period class. I'm not gonna touch on my observation thingy, just that, sitting there, looking at those kids, I could see the 13 year-old me. Seven years has passed. Man, how time flies. I still remember where my seat was when I was in form 1. The last row from the door. The second row then, my seat was beside the window. Often I caught myself unconsciously staring at the field. Across the field was a yellow house which belongs to my primary school headmaster. Yeah, I still remember. And sometimes, as our brain cells seem to be unable to contain all of those superior extraterrestrial knowledge, even students passing by at the corridor were interesting enough to divert our attention from the lesson. Har har har.

     I wouldn't say that high school was the best season of my life but it taught me a lot. I really did learned a lot in school. I was once, a high school student, now a university student preparing to teach high school student. Again, the question of what the future holds, we'll never know but that's pretty much what the general idea is, being a high school teacher. Comparing these two different roles, I... I... Well, I'd have to save this for the report. Hahaha. To be honest, I have no idea. But hey, I kinda do miss high school. Not high school entirely. Actually, I miss some parts of it.

Status: Well, done with FE. Enjoying Ramadhan, looking forward for Raya and trying to accept the fact that we would hafta go back to Shah Alam in about two weeks after Raya.

Have an awesome Ramadhan guys!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reblog - MUET Speaking Sample Questions

Reblog - MUET Speaking

Love is Cinta