Semester 4


It's Thursday of the second week of Semester 4.

So . . . How's it going?

     I guess all is well. I kinda miss everyone in Terengganu but well, I guess that's not new. If I do not have any commitments, I'll be heading back to Terengganu next weekend for my cousin's wedding biiznillah. Though Mama said that it's okay to not go but hey, I'm not letting go of any chance I see. Hihi. 

     Truth to be told, I'm having a hard time accepting the fact that I am already turning 21 this year. And also the fact that we are already halfway to finishing our degree. Phew, how time flies kan? Always I feel like I am still a child of twelve years-old, trapped in a body of a 21. Haha. This semester, insyaAllah, I have promised myself to be more independent. And I've promised to work harder, something which is pretty hard to do as when it comes to this, the battle is always with the inner side. Nobody could really tell you what to do. At one point, you're gonna have to figure things by yourself. All of it. Yes, on your own. When I looked back three semesters back, I'd go face-palming all the way like seriously. There were too many things which I wished to change but if I am to do that, the only option left is actually by making changes to myself, as in starting from now. 

Face palm.

     I may not be able to figure a lot of things yet, things which are going in my mind which I can't put into words. Sometimes we wanted to change for better. For that, we could go asking people to be true to us, on what is there on you that is not right etc. But actually, we are the one who should be true to ourselves, and to not let other people's words get to us. As even people can't really tell for we all have different benchmark on doing things. Some people may think it's okay while some other don't. So I guess, as long as we know we're not going against any of His rules, we'd be sure that we're on the right track. Also, be a bit more observant in your daily life, and you'll see Him sending signals to you. Perhaps you're a bit fragile to accept words from people's tongue, and you can't even be sure whether they're poison or honey, so He send you clues on what is not right by opening your eyes to certain events in your surrounding to which you'd find similarities to your enigmas and you see things from other perspective, which would prompted you the answers. Kan? :)

So guys, hope it's not too late to wish you all; all the best for the new semester :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reblog - MUET Speaking Sample Questions

Reblog - MUET Speaking

Love is Cinta