Rough and Tough? Still Standing.

Assalamualaikum!


     You know exams used to be fun. Until books are to memorize and grades are to determine how excellent you are. Nah, I am not here to talk about the education system. Just saying, hihi. Yep, it's Final Exam season darling! So let's see, I'm done with FOE, Titas and Counselling. Literature and Linguistic up next! How am I doing? Good. Things could have gone better but I couldn't ask for more. Alhamdulillah :) Again, for the second time in my first Degree semester, Mr. Fever suddenly came and dropped by last two days, leaving cold behind. And yes, I am typing this with clogged nose after battling for oxygen in that cold room for a three-hour counselling paper. But now that it's over I can actually put my hands up and scream "Oh yeahhh" with a husky voice due to slight fever. Hihi.




     Here's what's bugging. I don't know how, why and when but I guess things just get rough. Yesterday, I checked my carry marks for this one subject and all those KI evaluations (yeah, holistic much) and suddenly I was overwhelmed by scary thoughts that I might not be able to survive my first sem of degree with the 'excellent' DL stuff, then a thought came across my mind, "Hey, since when learning TESL got intense?" I decided that, it was since yesterday, and it also end yesterday. There. Learning shouldn't be stressful. We try, we put effort, we pray but at the end of the day, it's HIS decision. So smile, there's always a good reason behind everything's bitter. But of course, we definitely have to try harder next sem, hahah.


     I actually wanted to go home. Suddenly feeling like I wanted to but then, final's about to be over anyway. I would be exaggerating with all the home-sick thing if I decided to go home for this five days gap before Literature. Haha. Ah well never mind. Here's the good part of this study week, we're gonna have a class party this Tuesday! Hurrah! So we're gonna partayyyyy and partaaayyy, before we sit for our last two papers. I am looking forward to see who's gonna get my present. Hihi. And yes of course, me is soooo looking forward for sem break! Despite everything, this is a pretty good start for 2012 eay? Man, can't believe I'm turning twenty this year. Oh well, all is well!


Have a great year of 2012 people, Allah bless you :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reblog - MUET Speaking Sample Questions

Reblog - MUET Speaking

Teach to Learn