Koko Cool

Assalamualaikum!

Nothing compares, no worries or cares. Regrets and mistakes, 
they're memories made.
Someone Like You, Adele.

     Yesterday we had our very first practice. Kesatria practice. Have I mentioned that we Degree students need to do koko? Not koko as in chocolate but koko as in kokorikulum. Yeah. And did I mention that we Education Faculty students HAVE TO do Kesatria Negara for our first sem? Kesat for short. Don't laugh. Hey don't laugh, it's my koko you know. Teehee. And did I mention that only UiTM has Kesat. Oh yeah. Don't let me start on the attire :|  Thirah said me look like a budak sekolah. Untunglaaa orang tu dapat pengecualian.

Imagine the attires are like this! Tsugooiii nehh 
(that would be before you step on each other's shinigami outfit and fell, LOL)

     The thing about Kesat is we have to learn marching. And boy, marching is not my forte I'm telling ya. Our koko happened to be on every Thursday, 5-7 p.m. We have to do koko for three sems but we are only obligated to do Kesat for one sem which is first sem which equals to 14 weeks. Awesome. 14 meetings, 11 on padang kawad and other three on other places (yet to be told). We don't pass this we're taking this to the next sem. If you don't complete your koko then you can't grad. Wuuhuu. 

     So there, a lil bit info on Kesat. I bet you are not interested with the rest of the details. So we learned on marching yesterday. When I woke up yesterday, first thing came on my mind was, "Aghhh, hari ni ada koko, NOOOO!" but of course only screaming in my mind. Then I go back to sleep. Heaven takde class on Thursday. Hahahaha :D   Tapi ada koko. Wuwuwuwuwuwu :'(   My first impression on marching was, "Ughh, lame lame lame! Dreadful!" but then, after I went to the practice, I would give it another better thought. It is OKAY laaa. But still not my favourite. 

I still love UiTM despite everything, HAHA :P

     I always like get confused. Like which leg to go, left first or right first? And other petty details like that. I can't help it. They get into my mind. Then I said to myself, "Hey Ain, you might as well just do it without thinking too much" and so I did and the rest of the practice gets better though I still suck in marching and sometimes my mind yells at me on which leg to move first which cause me to be in a complete turmoil and I end up moving the wrong leg first. Luckily I'm on the last line so yeah, I guess the commander didn't really noticed. Or did he? O.o

     I am actually scared. Scared that I will be no good in this and then the commander will yell at me. I don't like people yelling at me. Luruh habih semangakkk wehhh. Hahahahaha. Since this whole marching thing is not really my forte, I had to find more luck. By Allah's grace, I hope I will march just fine, pass all the tests just fine and grad this with an A at least. Yes! A at least! Not interested on going on with Kesat next sem. 

     I'm gonna get into more leisure clubs. Don't have to guess which club or society. It's obvious kan. Where else I'll be going if I don't speak? Hahahaha. My cousin once told me, "Mane dok koho chubby, org len join outdoor, mung indoor je." Huh. Tak kesahhh punnn. Haha. Okay what exactly am I doing? Rambling. I know I made lotsa grammar and etc mistakes but ugh, too lazy to fix everything. This post is boring. I doubt it's me. It must be the tittle. Hahaha. Next time I'll blog on more fun stuff :P

Till then, be safe in Allah's grace :)

-Have activity on faculty tomorrow. 8 am to 5 pm. Where has my weekend all gone to? Ughh =.="

"Koko cool?"
"Sangattttt!"

Comments

wanaqashim said…
untunglaaaaaaaa dpt msuk kesat!! teeeheeeee :P
Nia Ilemor said…
Yelaaaa. Untunglaaaa. Hahahahaha XD

Popular posts from this blog

Reblog - MUET Speaking Sample Questions

It's Alright, My Child of Universe

Love is Cinta