Whatever Happens

#nowplaying: My thoughts will echo your name, until I see you again.
Taylor Swift, Enchanted.

Here's what happen.


I log on to my blog account.


I stare at the new dashboard.


I read yesterday's post back.


I decided it was the most boring thing that I'd ever written.


I click new post.


I hesitated.


I thought of some things that I should blog about.


I blog a few lines, thinking the most interesting part of my day and tried to come up with cool words and thoughts.


I read my post back.


I decided it was too boring to post.


I click close.


I click new post.


And here I am.


Picture: Courtesy of Alif Naqiuddin


Man, where have all my blogger's instinct and enthusiasm have all gone to? :|


Today, I declare I'm sad.


Sad that I've lost my blogging instinct enthusiasm.


-We'll meet again blog, when I meet your lost love back somewhere in the back of my mind.


#nowplaying: Please don't be in love with someone else,
please don't have somebody waited on you.
Taylor Swift, Enchanted.

JustblogitthewayyouwantittobeNiaIlemor.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reblog - MUET Speaking Sample Questions

Reblog - MUET Speaking

Teach to Learn