Sep 18, 2011

Let's Give it a Try


     So yeah. I have no idea whether my so called 'blogger's instinct' is back or not but heck, here we go. Let's just give it a try. How's Shah Alam? Shah Alam is okay. I'm new here. Still trying to memorize the roads, the sections, the buses schedules (Hey why aren't there any part of memorizing the lecture notes?) Seriously these kinda road things are not my forte. For one thing, I am pretty bad when it comes to memorizing the roads but hey, I guess I'm getting better at it (especially since you have nothing to do during break except go roaming around kan, hahahaha XD)

     Let's see, I started packing my stuff bout a day before the journey. I was still in Raya mood. Tsk. Seriously I'm telling ya, I felt N-O-T-H-I-N-G. Like when I do my packing, some subconscious part in the back of my mind was like asking, 

      "Hey, what are you packing for? Where are you going?"
      "Shah Alam. You know. Degree."
      "So uh, what are you really gonna be doing for the next four years?"

     And it stops there. It's like packing my stuff to leave home but going nowhere. And seriously, along the journey I've been talking to myself about what am I really thinking. You know, all those psychological talking to yourself for motivation. Pfft. My friends were like texting me all those good-luck-in-SA-texts but still I don't feel as excited as when I was on my way to Kuantan for my Foundation a year before. How do I explain this eay? It is like, I wasn't really in me. I wasn't really feeling for Degree. Heck, this is so indecipherable and I'm loss at words trying to explain this. Oh, FB status says it all, LOL.

     Even the next morning, when we were getting ready to go for registration, I was like... I don't know. It's like, the enthusiastic part of me have gone for a vacation and haven't come back yet at that time, leaving the not-so-enthusiastic-part of me with the me now. We went for registration pretty early. Abah and Mama wanted to go back home early. They're worried for my sisters. So after taking the key and put all my stuff in the room, we went for lunch and bid farewell. It was kinda sad watching them leave. Tsk.

     The dreadful part of my first week here would be MDS. Man, I thought I heard them said that if you already had MDS during Foundation, then there's no need for another MDS for Degree. Guess what? It is sooo not true! We still had MDS and it was dreadful I'm telling ya. Degree MDS was not as bad as Foundation's but still it was not my favourite event. I was soo sleepy. Not getting enough sleep two days before coming to Shah Alam is a 'bliss'. Altogether, I had 6 days lack of sleep. Seriously I think I dozed off in every single event. Hahaha. Tiring! By the end of MDS, Mr. Fever dropped by and say hai to me. Not good.

     The thing about fever is it consumes your energy. Thirah helps me to iron my kurung for the induction for next day because I seriously was tired (Thank youu). I felt so cold that I shivers every time my skin comes in contact with the wind and water. I seriously thought that I won't be able to take my shower the next day because it was soooo cold. I slept wearing dua lapis seluar and cardigan plus selimut, and they were kind enough to slow down the fan for me. But then after hours, I started to feel my body's temperature back to normal. Alhamdulillah, waking up the next day feeling much better. And hey, I took my shower before going to induction okay. Haha :P

     So that was my first week. In my first class, I get to know my classmates and the Faculty of Education. Things are so far so good. After roughly two weeks here, I can say feel that my enthusiastic part is on her way home. Not yet but she's on her way. Ah c'mon, cut it some slack. After six months of vacation, I can't be expecting myself to pick up things right away aite? I have this one wish for my Degree, I wanna graduate with salempang pink (Sorry, not sure of the spelling salempang :|) 
With Allah's will, four years coming who knows?

People, wish me luck :)


They said she said