Before I Die

Assalamualaikum! :D


     Tadi, coming back from library and heading to cafe for lunch, Iera suddenly said to me that she wanted to write on before I die. And I was like puzzled, what's that? Rupa-rupanya ini rupanya :D

Click for better view

     Iera ajak tulis. I was blurrrrr at first. Kinda reluctant but still, this looks kinda cool. But I don't know what to write. But I did anyway. Can you find mine? Eheh, macamlah orang nak tau sangat kan Nia Ilemor? :P

     I'm not really sure what this really is but anyone can simply write on it. What do you want to do before you die? Those people who wrote there, some are cool, some are funny and some are touching. It looks kinda cute isn't it?

Anyway, if you're gonna write there, what would it be? :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reblog - MUET Speaking Sample Questions

Reblog - MUET Speaking

Love is Cinta