Where Are We Now, Exactly?

          There's no point really. I have no idea why do I make so much effort to put up a new blog when I can just use this one. So mafan one hahaha. But I guess, at one point of your life, you just kinda wanna feel, new. You want to start anew, and you want a fresh start, you want to disassociate yourself from the past. Kinda. Well, that's a lost cause because you are made up from the past. So when I was tidying up my digital documentations the other day, I thought of how tiring and odd this is. Trying to reconstruct one life, from two different places. This is where it has begun, and this shall be where I picked up from what I have left, and simply, move forward. While there are a lot of things I wish I could have done differently in some parts of my life, I should not run away from my past mistakes. They are acknowledged, and they should be remembered, for future reminders. That being said, I think I ought to repost the posts here. Later lah.

          Two weeks into January. This week, J and I have been visiting the beach everyday, since last Sunday. I can't explain how liberating reading, or simply just chilling by the beach is. I'll be driving back home today. As much as I love going home, I dread the journey. The 2 hours+ drive could get wearisome at times, even with my favourite playlist. But, bright side is, I get my personal contemplation time which sometimes, is necessary. I have been planning to watch The Greatest Showman but when I checked the showtime yesterday, I was really disappointed to find out that it is no longer showing, at least not in Kemaman, or KT for that matter. Sigh. Welp, more time for reading then? I have been on the right track with my reading progress so far. I've read two books, aA+bB by Hlovate and Merantau ke Deli by Hamka. I am currently reading Brave New World and another book that my student lent to me last school holiday. I meant to read it during the break but I left it at school hahaha. Besides, let's be real here, I have been very busy last month I barely have time to reply texts. Since I have a bit of extra time to spare for myself this month, I wanted to try to read six books in January. I shall write a bit of reviews of my favourite reads by the end of the month, isnyaAllah.

Alright, till then. Live well.

          

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reblog - MUET Speaking Sample Questions

Reblog - MUET Speaking

Teach to Learn