Change

I guess I am changing.


     Well, what's so weird about that? People change and so do I. The question is that, whether you've changed better or worst. I think I'm having some kinda metamorphosis these few days. I'm not sure whether it is due to overload pressure or I just got insanely sane in a complete sanity, but I laugh more. Is it a good thing or a bad thing? :/  I guess the people who don't know me really well during sem 1 kinda like shocked with the way I actually behave. teeehheee *innocent showing teeth smile. Well, that's just me. I don't really talk to people I don't know, and I kinda get loud with the people I know especially those who have close connection to me. Well, yeah. That's just me. 




I might be crazy but tell you what, all those great people are :P
People thought they're crazy, but these people are crazier if they can't accept the craziness.

mengarut lagi, dah dah. studyyyy!

Okay bye :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reblog - MUET Speaking Sample Questions

Reblog - MUET Speaking

Teach to Learn