Strong Strength

This is hard.
I need strength.
I need you.




I WANNA GO TO JENGKA!
I WANT MY NOSE BACK!
I WANT THE FEEL TO ACT!

     These last few days I felt sooo tired! With loads of assignmentsssss and whatnot, sem two is really really putting me on test. With the running nose, rising body temperature, I just wanna write and rest. Started from last Monday, our second script was rejected. The script which I spent my two nights doing it, leaving my assignments behind and in the middle of the volleyball battle, was rejected. It's funny that I didn't really find myself getting crazy over it. So yeah, yeah. In two days, we worked on a new script, submitted it on last Thursday, it was finally approved *phew. On Friday, the Islamic class that has been postponed and cancelled for two weeks before is finally back on schedule. Then on the evening, we had this Listening and Speaking test. 

     Then, on Saturday, there's futsal. Err, did I get the spelling right? Well, who cares, it sounds all the same, hihi :P  I never played futsal but having the chance to break some sweat last Saturday is pretty cool. As a midfield, I found myself always running out of breath. The fact that I never play it doesn't help at all. My stamina is not as strong as it used to be *sigh. But hey, it was pretty cool to win the second place. The most important thing is that we enjoyed the game! Fun fun fun! :D  That was how my two days of weekend passed by, then came Sunday, the only day that I had to get Reading Journal 2 done, to revise the syllabus for the test and yada yada. This sem, I always get my assignment done last minute. This time is no exception. Though I woke up with a strong will to get it done before evening but I failed to do so. In the end of the day, I stayed up late getting it done till the clock hit 4. I didn't study. I didn't have the time :(

     So this morning, I woke up at about 6.15 a.m, getting ready for the class which was at 8. The bad thing about today is that I caught a flu and this flu is not alone, it comes with a rising temperature. I couldn't focus. My eyes felt heavy though I was not sleepy. Ugh. I answered the Reading test like %^&7. No words can describe how I felt. With running nose, stomach ache and sore throat, I tried my best to answer all the questions. Damn, they were really testing my knowledge, that is if I even have one because I don't even have time to revise -.-"  The class today ended at 5 and tonight we just finished our first new scripted drama rehearsal. This is hard. I didn't really realize that my character requires me to empower the tears. Ughhh. Eh, I mean yeaahhh! :D *try to be positive. Go AiN, Go!

     So yeah, that's all. Next time, when I encounter this kind of hardship again or maybe even worst, I'll read this post again and remembered back how I managed to survived. I always will. That's a promise to keep anyway right? :)  This maybe is hard but there will always be harder time. I just have to keep my soul grounded in highful spirit! It's weird. Though I have a lot of work, but I never felt like going crazy. I guess it's because I enjoy it eay? :P So yeah, from this moment onward, I'm just gonna enjoy this because I think I'm gonna miss this soon after I leave Kuantan. Kan?

This is hard.
I need strength.
Oh, I have you.
:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reblog - MUET Speaking Sample Questions

Reblog - MUET Speaking

Teach to Learn