Tell Me



Do tell me how do we fix broken things which are beyond repair?

How do we move on from something that we can't leave behind?

How do we stop the tears from flowing?

How do we relive the dead emotions?

How do we wake up from our unreachable and perpetual dreams?

How do we fake a smile when things are not supposed to be smiled at?

How should I live these remaining days?

Do tell me,

How do I smile without seeing your smile.

Tell me,

How do I laugh without the echoes of your laughter?

Tell me,

How do I shine without my sun?

Tell me,

How do I glow without my moon?

Do tell me because I don't know,

How do I live without you?

...

Comments

LG said…
what happen to u actually dear?
Nia Ilemor said…
nothing lahh. jiwang mood, haha.
i miss home :(

Popular posts from this blog

Reblog - MUET Speaking Sample Questions

Reblog - MUET Speaking

Love is Cinta