Chagrined Change

I just want to write. Why is it so hard?




     I used to write a lengthy post, ignoring what people would think about it or how they would make comments on my language errors. I used to be able to express and type out what I exactly feel, through grief or joy on this keyboards. I used to have the feeling of sharing stories on my blog regardless what people would think. I used to be that kind of person. I used to be a different kind of person. But now, as time passed, as I ditched this particular spot of mine, as I lived the new life, I found myself being more conscious. Being aware of what people might think of me, what people might say. This is so wrong. It is suffocating me. Why does it have to be this way? I want some old part of me to stay, and some to change. But when changes happen without you even realizing which part of you is involved in the process, how come you make sure that the good part that you want stay and the bad part of you go away?


THE ONLY CONSTANT THING IN LIFE IS CHANGE

How irony life is don't you think?
As time passes by, no matter how much we want some part of life to stay the same. it won't. Life goes on and people change. People move on and life change. But hey niailemor, remember that no matter how tough life will be, promise yourself that the strong part of you won't change. Even if it is, let it be a lot more tougher than now.

Oh dear hand, please do dance...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reblog - MUET Speaking Sample Questions

Reblog - MUET Speaking

Teach to Learn