Chris Medina - What Are Words

Some of my friends have been sharing this video on Facebook.
Such a beautiful song.
Indeed.
:)


What are words
If you really don't mean them when you say them?
What are words
If they're only for good times then they're done?
When it's love, yeah you say them
All of those words
They never go away
They live on
Even when you're gone

Everything I do, Everything I hear, Everything I see
Reminds me of you...

Gahhh I MISS HOME!

     My friend was like, "hey, this song is for his lover, what does it got to do with home?" Well, when it comes to the matter of the people that you love, it brings my thought to home. Yeah, well, isn't that where your love should be now rather than on some guy/girl that you just met and suddenly your world's axis centered on him/her? Haa? Haaaaa? Okay stop right there. Haha. 


What are words,
If you really don't mean them when you say them?

     -Keep your promise-


     You know, I didn't know until someone told me that this song is based on true story. So this Chris Medina guy is from American Idol. And this song is dedicated to his fiancee who got in an accident two months before they got married. She suffered brain damage and he still stay by her side. Now talk about the power of love... Snap, stop daydreaming! Okay, go on and googgle for more on your own! :P  You can also click here! :)

p/s: Meaningful lyrics. It is as if you can feel it coming straight from someone's heart and went straight into yours! :')

The right one will eventually come, on the right place and time. 



Comments

hidayah said…
miss home too!!! :'(
Nia Ilemor said…
:'(
2 weeks left, lets just enjoy! :D
i know ur gonna miss me, teehee :P

Popular posts from this blog

Reblog - MUET Speaking Sample Questions

Reblog - MUET Speaking

Teach to Learn