Lousy Lit

Assalamualaikum.



Allow me to start my current post with a complaint.

LITERATURE HAS BEEN EVIL TO ME TODAY.
IF I DON'T PASS,
I DON'T WANNA BE FRIEND WITH YOU ANYMORE!!!!
WUUUUUU :'(




Yes people, reading is cool but you know what is not cool? When the things that you read doesn't even there in the final paper :/


Hey now what a minute Nia Ilemor, did you even read?


*cricket sounds


Ahem.

     As we TESL students aware, literature, TSL 082 is one of the subject included in sem 2's syllabus. You know, it feels so relieved to pass that very (&*&^*7 paper. I mean, I 'love' literature (literally) but seriously, why? why? whyyyyyy? WHy did you do this to me? Is this how you repay me for my eternal love? For the three hours, I kept on trying to get my hands moving in that icy room. And seriously, I don't know whether I still have hope for this paper :(  Hah, serves you right Nia Ilemor, now who's the loser? Hah? Hahhhh? Who's the one that didn't do her revision?

........

Okay fine.
Off for the books.
4 more papers to go.
'YEAY'
*gritted teeth


p/s: I'm excited to go home but it hurts to say goodbye, knowing that it's the last one :'(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reblog - MUET Speaking Sample Questions

Reblog - MUET Speaking

Love is Cinta